become an editor
the entire directory
only in Biomolecules/Nucleic_Acids
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Gene Expression
Science: Biology: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology: Methods and Techniques: PCR
Science: Biology: Genetics: Genomics: Functional
The Aptamer Database
- Resource searchable by citation, journal, author, sequence and type of experiment, maintained by the Ellington Lab, University of Texas at Austin.
Beginner's Guide to Molecular Biology
- Elementary description of DNA, RNA structure and function from BBSRC, Rothamsted, England.
DOE Joint Genome Institute
- Dynamic comparative analysis of the human and mouse genomes. Includes introduction to genomics, historical timeline and poster, operated for the Department of Energy by UC, Berkeley, California.
ISTH SSC VWF Information Homepage
- Genetic mutation and polymorphism database for human von Willebrand factor with other useful information for researchers, from the University of Sheffield, UK.
Mobile Group II Introns
- Phylogenetic tree, secondary and ORF structure to identify and catalog group II introns in bacteria and other organisms, maintained by the Zimmerly Laboratory at the University of Calgary, Canada.
Molecular Probe Data Base
- Information on about 4,300 synthetic oligonucleotides, mainly relevant to human diagnostics, from the Telematics Applications in Biotechnology Group at the National Institute for Cancer Research of Genoa, Italy.
Nucleic Acid Database
- Assembles and distributes structural information about nucleic acids. Includes databases, tutorials, and a musical atlas using different musical algorithms to provide a unique look into the structure of DNA.
Nucleic Acids Symposium Series
- Supplementary publication to Nucleic Acids Research.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:59:43 UTC -