become an editor
the entire directory
only in Associations/North_America
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
American Chemical Society: Division of Biological Chemistry
- Information on mission, membership, awards, officers, meetings, publications and newsletters.
American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Nonprofit scientific and educational organization with over 10,000 members. Purpose is to advance the science of biochemistry and molecular biology through publication of scientific and educational journals, organization of scientific meetings, advocacy for funding of basic research and education, support of science education at all levels, and promoting the diversity of individuals entering the scientific workforce.
Association of Biomolecular Resource Facilities
- Promoting communication and cooperation among core laboratories, with research mechanisms for evaluation and improving biotechnical capabilities, and education of facility staff, users, administrators, and other members.
Canadian Society of Biochemistry and Molecular & Cellular Biology
- Purpose is to foster the science of biochemistry and molecular biology. Activities include two meetings annually, sponsorship of symposia and the administration of a number of awards
Society for Molecular Biology and Evolution
- Is an international society that exists to provide facilities for association and communication among molecular evolutionists, and has as one of its primary goals increasing communication between the fields of evolution and molecular biology. Center for Evolutionary Functional Genomics
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2009 at 16:16:58 UTC -