become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stars/Variable_Stars
Amateur Contributions to Science
This category in other languages:
American Association of Variable Star Observers
- The largest organization for variable stars: provides professional and amateur collaboration, research, and analysis of variable star observations.
Astronomical Society of South Australia
- ASSA's variable star group. News, FAQ, charts, and software.
General Catalog of Variable Stars Research Group
- Research group working on the GCVS, Sternberg Astronomical Institute, Moscow, Russia. Includes catalogs and publications.
Information Bulletin on Variable Stars
- The IBVS is a bulletin of Commissions 27 and 42 of the International Astronomical Union, published by Konkoly Observatory, Budapest, Hungary.
The Minima of Algol
- An article by Alan MacRobert from Sky and Telescope Magazine about the star Algol (Beta Persei) was the first eclipsing variable star ever discovered.
A Ritzian Interpretation of Variable Stars
- A study on the nature of the speed of light in space using light curves and spectroscopic observations of variable stars as evidence.
The Top Twelve Naked-Eye Variable Stars
- An article by John Isles from Sky and Telescope Magazine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 7:24:11 UTC -