become an editor
the entire directory
only in Stars/Stellar_Evolution
Science: Astronomy: Interstellar Medium: Planetary Nebulae
Science: Astronomy: Stars: Novae and Supernovae
Science: Physics: Astrophysics
Astronomy HyperText Book: Stellar Evolution
- From the Electronic Universe Project.
The Evolution of Stars
- Lectures on the main sequence, red giants, stellar clusters and variable stars. Semi-technical.
Life and Birth of Stars
- The physical structure of stars, energy generation, mathematical models, main-sequence stars and the birth of stars.
The Life and Death of Stars
- A detailed look at the evolution of stars from birth to death.
Starclock: Stellar Evolution Software
- Starclock is a program for DOS that animates the evolution of stars on the HR diagram.
Stella Estrella Astronomy Club
- A high school project with information about the star Antares and how it evolved to the star that it is now.
- Article from Wikipedia providing an account of the birth, life and death of stars.
- Stars and the Hertzprung-Russell diagram (where a star's absolute luminosity is plotted against its surface temperature).
Stellar Evolution (a la Chez Stella)
- The Universe in the Classroom: Basic school lesson introducing stellar evolution metaphorically through a restaurant setting.
Stellar Evolution I: Solar Type Stars
- The complete sequence of events in detail.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2015 at 4:04:35 UTC -