become an editor
the entire directory
only in Small_Bodies/Observatories
Open Directory - Science: Astronomy: Solar System: Small Bodies: Observatories
Near Earth Object Observatories
Science: Astronomy: Observatories
Arkansas Sky Observatory
- Comet and minor planet astrometry and photometry, including NEO's and PHA's.
Crni Vrh Observatory
- Asteroid and comet observation at Crni Vrh Observatory, Slovenia.
Great Shefford Observatory
- Private observatory used primarily for observations of near-Earth asteroids and poorly observed comets.
- Observatory in the Czech Republic used for study of asteroids, comets, and in particular, near Earth objects.
Private Observatory Meyer/Obermair
- Privately owned and funded facility concentrating on follow-up observations of unusual minor planets.
Sormano Astronomical Observatory
- Asteroid, comet, and meteor images, computations of close approaches, history articles.
The Spacewatch Project
- The primary goal of Spacewatch is the study of statistics of comets and asteroids in order to investigate the collisional evolution of the solar system.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 3:58:39 PM EDT -