become an editor
the entire directory
only in Near_Earth_Objects/Observatories
Near Earth Objects
Open Directory - Science: Astronomy: Solar System: Small Bodies: Near Earth Objects: Observatories
Science: Astronomy: Solar System: Small Bodies: Observatories
Catalina Sky Survey
- Astronomical survey focused on the discovery and study of near Earth asteroids and Comets.
- Private observatory, home of MOTESS, a multiple telescope drift scanning system.
The LINEAR Program
- NEO survey operated by MIT Lincoln Laboratory. Overview, statistics, history, skyplots, discoveries.
LONEOS, The Lowell Observatory Near-Earth Object Search
- A system designed to find Earth-crossing asteroids and comets. Abstract, technical descriptions, staff, opportunities for collaboration.
Near-Earth Asteroid Tracking (NEAT)
- NASA JPL program to search for near Earth asteroids. Statistics, press releases, FAQ, telescope information, searchable image archive.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 5:57:06 PM EST -