become an editor
the entire directory
only in Meteors/Radio_Observations
Science: Astronomy: Observatories: Radio
AMS Meteor Observations
- Automated meteor observations at the Astronomical Observatory of the University of Ghent.
FM Radio Detection of Meteors
- Gives details of the construction and operation of an amateur observatory for radio meteor studies. The 1998 Leonid and Geminid meteor showers were observed using the forward scatter of the signal from an FM radio station, and these data are presented.
Meteor and Colorgramme
- Software for radio meteor observation, online data from operating stations.
Radio Design Services
- Provides information on detecting meteors by radio. Includes descriptions of the principles and equipment used, and results with related links.
Radio Meteor Observation Live Data
- Real time graphical data from stations using the software HROFFT.
Radio Meteor Observing Bulletin
- Observation Summaries, news, observer activities.
The Red Phoxes
- Meteor observation astronomy resource. Provides information on building a lab and observing with a FM receiver. Includes a FM tower search facility.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 12:35:15 UTC -