become an editor
the entire directory
only in Optical_and_Infrared/International_Facilities
Optical and Infrared
Open Directory - Science: Astronomy: Observatories: Optical and Infrared: International Facilities
- Information on the equipment and center, general and professional astronomy, and observing, including images and icons.
The Antarctic Infrared Observatory
- Operation of 1.8 meter for wide-field imaging, queue observing, and standardized data processing, and includes overview, facility information, and team.
Bradford Robotic Telescope
- General information, how to use, educational material, news, forum, the team, and links.
Brera Astronomical Observatory
- Information and services, research, publications, seminars, highlights, and links.
Cerro Tololo Inter-American Observatory
- News, proposal information, schedules, observing information, equipment and instrument information, and recently completed programs.
El Observatorio Astrofísico Guillermo Haro
- 2.12 meter, 16 inch and 8 inch instrumentation, and includes facility, equipment and camera information.
European Southern Observatory
- Observing facilities and operations, projects and developments, activities, and general information.
- Public information and outreach, observing information, schedules, instrument information, archives, and library.
Isaac Newton Group of Telescopes
- General and public information, equipment and instrument information, observing information, news, and resources.
Joint Astronomy Centre
- Provides services and support to enable visiting and staff astronomers to undertake top-quality, front-line international-class research using the James Clerk Maxwell facility and the United Kingdom Infrared facility.
Konkoly Observatory of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Facility information, information bulletin on variable stars, publications, activities, databases, and links.
La Silla Observatory
- User information, astroclimatology, equipment and instrumentation, observing and operations, and links.
- General information, research, events, facility information, education, news, and links.
Mount Stromlo and Siding Spring Observatories
- Research, technology, observing facilities, news, and gallery.
National Astronomical Observatories - Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Information on the meter-wave aperture synthesis radio, multi-channel solar magnetic field, mark-III photoelectric astrolabe, 60/90cm Schmidt, 1.26m infrared, 2.16m optical, 7M solar radio, 85cm reflector, and 60cm reflector telescopes.
Nordic Optical Telescope
- General information, equipment and instruments, observer information, resources, and education and outreach.
South African Astronomical Observatory
- General information, news, research information, observing and facilities information, education, images, calendars, and links.
Telescopio Nazionale Galileo
- General information, equipment and instrument description, facilities, observing, schedules, and publications and documents.
United Kingdom Infra-Red Telescope
- Equipment, instrumentation and software information, documentation, observation management, archive, publications, seminars, public outreach, image gallery, and links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:57:01 UTC -