become an editor
the entire directory
only in Observatories/Optical_and_Infrared
Optical and Infrared
Herschel Space Observatory
Hubble Space Telescope
World: Deutsch: Wissenschaft: Naturwissenschaften: Astronomie: Observatorien: Infrarot
World: Deutsch: Wissenschaft: Naturwissenschaften: Astronomie: Observatorien: Optisch
The Advanced Satellite for Cosmology and Astrophysics
- Mission characteristics, science highlight, and archive.
Apache Point Observatory
- Consists of 3.5 meter, 2.5 meter, and 1.0 meter with projects, schedules, observing aids, and information for each.
Berkeley Automated Imaging Telescopes
- Information for the Leuschner Berkeley and the Katzman automatic imaging equipment.
Cambridge Optical Aperture Synthesis Telescope
- A multi-element optical interferometer with baselines of up to 100 meters, designed to observe stars with angular resolution as high as one thousandth of one arcsecond.
- Information for observers, calendar, publications and libraries, seminars and conferences, fellowship program, and links.
InfraRed Telescope Facility
- General information, observing information, instrumentation, facility systems, photo gallery, news, and links.
Kitt Peak National Observatory
- General information, image gallery, facility schedule, documentation, observation information, documentation, and electronic forms and tools.
Large Sky Area Multi-Object Fiber Spectroscopic Telescope
- Information, news, events and technical reports, documents, gallery, and links.
- Research, education and outreach, mission, star tales, and links.
Mount Laguna Observatory
- Facilities, equipment and instrumentation information, virtual tour, site map, CCD camera laboratory and production, and resources.
Mount Wilson Observatory
- Projects, outreach and education, history, FAQ, news, and links.
National Optical Astronomy Observatory
- Information, news, resources, outreach programs, gallery, observing information, software, and newsletter and reports.
Sloan Digital Sky Survey
- A dedicated 2.5 meter telescope which uses sensitive electronic light detectors to systematically map a quarter of the sky, building a catalog of celestial objects, galaxies, and quasars. Data links, questions and answers, image gallery, project tour, news, archive, publications, and links.
Spitzer Space Telescope
- General information, articles, downloads, equipment information, news, and links.
- Equipment information, projects, calendar, talks, news, and links.
Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy
- News and updates, education and public outreach, research information, and galleries.
- Operations, commercial time, facilities and equipment information, sites, discoveries, articles, and links.
University of Wyoming Infrared Observatory
- The WIRO 2.3-meter telescope is located near the summit of Jelm Mt. Includes information on its optical design, structure, the dome enclosure and observing.
Visible and Infrared Survey Telescope for Astronomy
- Consortium, science committee, project office, and downloads.
Optical and Infrared
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 5, 2012 at 6:15:59 UTC -