become an editor
the entire directory
only in Observatories/Gravitational_Waves
Science: Physics: Particle: Astro Particle
Science: Physics: Relativity
Science: Physics: Relativity: Gravitational Waves
The AURIGA Detector
- Ultracryogenic gravitational wave detector experiment at Legnaro National Laboratories, Italy.
Australian International Gravitational Research Centre
- Research, public outreach, documents, logs, and information.
Center for Gravitational Wave Physics
- People, visitors, research, outreach, this week, events, news, and links.
ESA - Space Science
- Contents, space science, multimedia, media centre, resources, missions, and services.
- Project aiming at the direct detection of gravitational waves by means of a laser interferometer of 600 m armlength.
Gravity Discovery Centre
- International gravitational observatory at the Gravity Discovery Centre in Western Australia. Gravity wave research. Interactive physics, cosmology and environmental displays.
Laser Interferometer Gravitational-Wave Observatory
- Dedicated to the detection of cosmic gravitational waves and the harnessing of these waves for scientific research.
LIGO Hanford Observatory
- Overview, science, news, events, star parties, teacher's corner, field trips, information, and directions
- General public, staff and collaborators, installation, teacher resources, and index.
Rome 1 Group of the ROG Collaboration
- Information, antennas, papers, research fields of interest, data exchange, future projects, and related groups.
- To develop advanced techniques needed for a future km-sized interferometer and catch gravitational waves that may occur by chance within our local group of galaxies.
- The group, data archive, and links.
The Virgo Project
- Collaboration between teams for the realization of an interferometric gravitational wave detector.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2015 at 3:02:57 UTC -