become an editor
the entire directory
only in Observatories/Gamma-ray
Open Directory - Science: Astronomy: Observatories: Gamma-ray
Compton Gamma Ray Observatory
Science: Physics: Astrophysics
Fermi Gamma Ray Telescope
- Project management, what's new, reviews and meetings, subsystems, data analysis, talks, groups, documents, and logs.
Milagro Gamma Ray Observatory
- World's first instrument capable of continuously monitoring the entire overhead sky in the TeV energy regime.
The Gamma-Ray Astronomy Team
- The primary objectives of the research are to study pulsars, black holes, other galaxies, gamma-ray bursts, and other exotic astrophysical objects.
The H.E.S.S. Project:
- A system of Imaging Atmospheric Cherenkov Telescopes for the investigation of cosmic gamma rays in the 100 GeV energy range.
Very Energetic Radiation Imaging Telescope Array System
- A major ground-based gamma-ray observatory with an array of four 12m optical reflectors for gamma-ray astronomy in the GeV - TeV energy range.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 21, 2010 1:55:05 AM EST -