become an editor
the entire directory
only in SETI/Optical
The Columbus Optical SETI Observatory
- Site dedicated to promoting the Optical Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence. Here you will find a different approach to The Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Optical Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence, otherwise known as Optical SETI (OSETI), seeks to detect pulsed and continuous wave laser beacons signals in the visible and infrared spectrums.
Optical SETI at Berkeley
- Two optical SETI programs at UC Berkeley are described: one for continual signals and one for pulsed signals.
Optical SETI at Harvard
- A search for intense laser pulses, transmitted deliberately in our direction by another civilization.
Optical SETI Research
- Amy Reines' page about the Optical SETI project at Berkeley.
- Technical information about SETI observatory in Australia.
Alien Hunters See the Light
- A report on the University of California's optical programs. [BBC News] (July 24, 2001)
Planetary Society Announces Support for Optical SETI
- The Planetary Society announced this week that it will support three projects that plan to look for evidence of extraterrestrial intelligence at visible light, not radio, wavelengths. (January 20, 1999)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 5:24:02 UTC -