become an editor
the entire directory
only in Extraterrestrial_Life/Fermi's_Paradox
The Fermi Paradox
- Introductory articles on the theory.
Fermi Paradox/Drake Equation
- Drake's equation attempts to estimate the number N of currently extant civilizations in our galaxy that would be able to contact each other.
- Summary and a few probability calculations.
Fermi's Paradox and the Preparation for Contact Hypothesis
- Suggests that aliens might be "preparing" mankind for the eventuality of meeting species from other worlds.
Fermi's Paradox, The Great Silence, and The Singularity
- Long article discussing the implications of what is known so far about other life in the universe.
I.T. seeks E.T.
- Discusses the Allen Telescope Array (ATA) scheduled to be completed by 2005 and the search for extraterrestrial life as it related to Fermi's Paradox and the Drake Equation.
The Possibilities of FTL: Or Fermi's Paradox Reconsidered
- Discusses some of the logic behind arguments for and against humans being alone in the universe.
SETI: The Drake Equation
- Describes the famous formula for estimating the number and character of alien civilizations within the galaxy. Includes an online form that calculates your numbers.
UFO Evidence : Fermi's Paradox
- Links to articles and documents explaining or discussing the paradox.
Wikipedia - Fermi Paradox
- Encyclopedia article summarizing the concept.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2014 at 9:30:15 UTC -