become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cosmology/Research_Groups
Caltech Observational Cosmology Group
- Group homepage, with descriptions of the various missions the group is involved in (including BOOMERanG and Planck). Includes information about group members and seminars.
Cosmology Group at the University of Kentucky
- Description of the group's research, which focuses on the numerical simulation of large-scale structure formation and the development of robust statistical measures for describing the resulting distribution. Includes information on the group's members as well as links to related sites.
Galaxy Formation and the Intergalactic Medium Group, University of Texas at Austin
- Lists group members and summarizes the research of Paul Shapiro's group. Research topics include the chemistry of the early universe, structure formation, and magnetohydrodynamic simulations of superbubbles in the galactic disc and halo.
- Personal homepage of cosmologist Max Tegmark (MIT). Includes useful material about the cosmic background radiation (movies and data analysis efforts), but also about the foundations of quantum mechanics.
Tufts Institute of Cosmology
- Group homepage which includes information about research areas, staff, recent events, and seminars, as well as a number of links to other cosmology sites.
University of Kansas Cosmology Group
- Pages describing the group's research on structure evolution in the universe, its activities, and personnel.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 30, 2012 at 11:15:03 UTC -