become an editor
the entire directory
only in Earliest_Universe/Quantum_Cosmology
An Introduction to Quantum Cosmology
- Lecture notes on quantum cosmology, from the 3+1 formalism to the question of the arrow of time. By David Wiltshire; based on summer school lectures given in 1995. Suitable for graduate students.
- A non-technical one-page overview of quantum cosmology, suitable for a general audience. Part of the outreach pages of the relativity group at Cambridge University.
Quantum Cosmology and Eternal Inflation
- Lecture by Alexander Vilenkin on quantum cosmology, focusing on the tunneling approach. One of the lectures given as part of Stephen Hawking's 60th birthday; suitable for graduate students and advanced undergraduates. (April 18, 2002)
Quantum Cosmology and the Structure of the Inflationary Universe
- Review by Andrei Linde, which considers several different issues related to inflation, from the wave function of the Universe to stochastic models and the question of reheating. Suitable for graduate students and advanced undergraduates. (August 08, 1995)
Quantum Cosmology Lectures
- Lectures given by Don Page at the First Mexican School on Gravitation and Mathematical Physics: an introduction to quantum cosmology which pays particular attention to the question of the interpretation of quantum theory. (July 14, 1995)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 17:56:57 UTC -