become an editor
the entire directory
only in Astronomy/Astronomers
Open Directory - Science: Astronomy: Astronomers
- PhD student in the Astronomy and Astrophysics Group of the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Macquarie University, Australia. Includes research interests, resume and publications.
Courtney Seligman, Professor of Astronomy
- Class materials, online astronomy text (work in progress), astronomical activities and information about Professor Seligman's fictional works.
- CV, research interests and publications. Max Planck Insitite for Astronomy, Germany.
Dr. Melissa N. Hayes-Gehrke
- Includes teaching and research and personal interests. University of Maryland.
Dr. Patrick Hartigan
- Research group at Rice University focused on young stars, stellar jets and shock waves.
Edward M. Sion
- Specializes in white dwarf studies. Includes curriculum vitae and research articles. Professor of Astronomy and Astrophysics at Villanova University.
George P. McCook
- Specializes in mathematic analysis of astronomical data. Professor of Astronomy at Villanova University. Includes educational background and research.
- Fields of interest include extragalactic astronomy, spectroscopy, photometry, surface photometry, active galactic nuclei, open clusters, and the large scale structure of the Universe. In English and Bulgarian.
- HST/NICMOS and other recent astronomical endeavors, professional and personal. Includes CV and publications. Steward Observatory, University of Arizona.
Liese Van Zee
- Assistant professor at Indiana University, Bloomington. Specializes in the study of star formation and the evolution of dwarf galaxies. Includes list of publications.
- Professor of Astronomy and Science at Saint Mary's University, Nova Scotia, Canada. Includes publications and research interests which include neutrino astrophysics, the solar neutrino problem, low-energy tests of quantum chromodynamics, particle physics and astrophysics.
- Chair Professor of Astrophysics at Cagliari University, in Sardinia, Italy. Includes CV, publications and research interests.
Professor Irakli Simonia
- Provides biographical information, research interests in astrophysics, cultural astronomy and archaeoastronomy and selected publications.
R. A. Araya-Gochez
- A visiting associate professor in Tapir, India. Currently, working on problems related to the physics of magnetized, fully ionized plasmas. Includes lecture notes and curriculum vitae.
- Professor of Cosmology and Astrophysics at the University of Cambridge. Includes CV, research interests and publications.
- Provides details of his interests and projects including globular clusters, NASA's space interferometry mission, supernova remnants and light pollution. Universidad de Concepcion, Chile
- Research astronomer at Armagh Observatory in Northern Ireland. Specializes in studying stellar structures. Includes publications, essays, research projects, related software, and biographical background.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:05:07 AM EST -