become an editor
the entire directory
only in Voynich_Manuscript/Opposing_Views
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Science: Science in Society: Skeptical Inquiry
Catharism, Levitov, and the Voynich Manuscript
- Dennis Stallings' summary (and criticism) of Leo Levitov's Cathar/Endura/Isis hypothesis
The Voynich Manuscript
- Museum of Hoaxes article.
The Voynich Manuscript Solved
- Chris Parry's 2003 assertion that the manuscript is a 15th/16th century fake, written in a pretend foreign language
The Voynich Manuscript - Extraterrestrial Contact During the Middle Ages?
- Jim Finn's theory that the Voynich Manuscript is an "end-times" warning written in Hebrew
- Richard SantaColoma's hypothesis connecting the Voynich Manuscript to Cornelius Drebbel.
Scientific American: The Mystery of the Voynich Manuscript
- New analysis by Gordon Rugg of a famously cryptic medieval document suggests that it contains nothing but gibberish. [Full article requires payment] (July 01, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2015 at 16:24:06 UTC -