become an editor
the entire directory
only in Geology,_Alternative/Velikovsky,_Immanuel
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Origins and Creation: Young Earth View: Catastrophism
The Immanuel Velikovsky Archive
- An archive of Velikovsky's unpublished writings, maintained by a team of historians. Includes an autobiography, lectures, essays, correspondence, a downloadable documentary video, psychoanalytic papers, and articles about earth events and catastrophes.
Collected Essays of Immanuel Velikovsky
- Includes papers on the basis of his theories, prediction in science, the origin of diamonds, fallacies of radiocarbon dating, and other topics.
Myth Versus Mathematics
- Velikovsky's theory that some 3,500 years ago, and again 700 years later, the earth was affected by the appearance in the sky of a giant comet which eventually became the planet Venus.
Skeptic's Dictionary: Worlds in Collision
- "The essence of Velikovsky's unreasonableness lies in the fact that he does not provide scientific evidence for his most extravagant claims."
The Velikovskian, A Journal of Myth, History and Science
- The journal that investigates the works and theories of Immanuel Velikovsky.
Velikovsky Still Colliding
- A look at how Velikovsky's ideas stand after recent scientific discoveries
Venus in the Corner Pocket
- Looks at the theory put forth in his 1950s text Worlds in Collision, and geologists' and physicists' reactions to it.
The Work of Velikovsky
- Excerpt from a book by Robert R. Newton, focusing on eclipses and Velikovsky's chronology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2013 at 5:24:04 UTC -