become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anomalies_and_Alternative_Science/Geology,_Alternative
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Criticism of Darwinism
Science: Earth Sciences: Geology
Aeon - A Journal of Myth & Science
- Specializing in comparative mythology and archaeoastronomy, building on the works Immanuel Velikovsky. Recurring topics include: the prominence of planets in ancient myth, religion, and literature.
Central Expanding Earth Exchange
- Offers proof the Earth is expanding rapidly by external accretion of cosmic dust/meteorites and internal expansion of the core. Subduction is false.
Coming to Light
- Digital Elevation Models illustrate the effects of comet collisions on geomorphology.
Dinosaurs and the Expanding Earth
- Book which provides an explanation for the gigantic sizes of dinosaurs that suggests that the earth had less mass and was smaller in those days.
The Expanded Earth
- Large site offering evidence for an expanding Earth. Does not investigate possible mechanisms.
Geoscience Research Institute: Expanding Earth?
- Bill Mundy reviews the evidence for this theory and suggests that the most adequate model would incorporate Owens' suggestion that there is both subduction and expansion taking place.
- Study of the Earth in an Electric Universe. Field trips and unique photographic evidence relating to the theory and ideas.
Global Expansion Tectonics
- Article by James Maxlow providing a review of small Earth expansion models.
- Claiming that geographical imagery created gods and myths.
Jason and the Argonauts
- Many megalithic sites in Europe and similar ancients sites around the world are remnants of an ancient gigantic surveying project to measure earth and heaven, memory of which survives as the tale of Jason and the Argonauts.
- Provides a new view on the prehistoric cart ruts and temples of Malta, the megaliths of Brittany and the inhabitants of swamps and their pile dwellings.
Pole Shift Forum
- Debates about earth-bound mechanisms that might cause such events as polar shift, crustal displacement, pole wandering and disturbances to the earth's rotational balance.
- A new geology theory featuring a rapid continental drift powered by a meteorite impact as an alternative to plate tectonics.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 15, 2014 at 5:24:08 UTC -