become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anomalies_and_Alternative_Science/Criticism_of_Darwinism
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Criticism of Darwinism
Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Creationism
Science: Biology: Evolution
Science: Biology: History: People: Darwin, Charles
Science: Science in Society: Science and Religion: Evolution
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Christianity: Perspectives: Origins and Creation
- Provides a list of books, DVDs, audios and articles which are critical of the book 'The God Delusion', by Richard Dawkins.
The Biotic Message
- Annotated outline, reviews, and other promotional material for this book by Walter ReMine, which propounds a new creationist theory (Message Theory) to replace evolution.
Cosmos and Gaia: Foundations for a New Theory of Evolution
- Provides a view of the evolutionary phenomenon more suited to the 21st century and beyond the controversy between Darwinism and creationism.
Creation Truths: Evolution Loses its Way
- Article discussing the remarkable migration journey made by the Golden Plover from Alaska to Hawaii and its implications for the theory of evolution. [PDF]
- Skeptic Friends Network, by Dawn and Tommy Huxley. Examines some of the claims made by evolutionists.
Evolved Self Publishing
- Provides reviews of several books exploring the impact of evolutionary theory on human nature.
- A detailed look at the Ben Stein movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed, and why its claims are false and are in fact anti-science propaganda aimed at creating the appearance of controversy where there is none.
Genealogy of Life
- Provides a family tree of 2 million presumed historically real species. It suggest that hybridization is a means of speciation rather than just accumulated mutations.
General Theory of the Conditional Evolution of Life (GTCEL)
- New evolutionary theory stating and intrinsic tendency of life to improve through out evolution. Configuration depends on specific conditions of the evolutionary step
How to be Anti-Darwinian
- Discussion on the various degrees and areas in which some disagree with Darwinism.
Human Evolution based on Female Sexual Selection and Neoteny
- An alternative theory of human evolution based on Darwin's other two evolutionary processes: female sexual selection and the inheritance of acquired characters.
Icon of Obfuscation
- Icons of Evolution purports to document that "students and the public are being systematically misinformed about the evidence for evolution." But it is Icons itself that is really misinforming the public.
Icons of Anti-Evolution
- Devoted to rebuttals of the arguments put forth by John Corrigan "Jonathan" Wells's book Icons of Evolution.
Icons of Evolution: Why Much of What We Teach About Evolution is Wrong
- Information about a book by biologist Jonathan Wells that points out errors and misconceptions in the field. Includes reviews and other writings on the same subject.
Michael Cremo and Forbidden Archeology
- Anomalous scientific evidence challenging the standard views on human evolution.
Ontogeny Recapitulates Phylogeny
- Argues that evolution is a regular, not random process, and that the time scale in evolution can be calculated.
- Exploration of new theory that shows how the quantum multiverse rather than God or creationism accounts for the origin of life and evolution.
The Star Larvae Hypothesis
- This hypothesis proposes a teleological model of nature. Stars constitute a genus of organism. The stellar life cycle includes a larval phase and all biological life constitutes the larval phase of the stellar life cycle.
Survival of the Sweetest
- This page discusses how the passage from scripture, "Every tree that does not bear fruit must be uprooted and thrown in the fire," might relate to science and evolution.
The Talk.Origins Archive
- The Talk.Origins Archive: exploring the creation/evolution controversy from a mainstream scientific perspective
The True.Origin Archive
- Timothy Wallace's alternative to the Talk.Origins Archive, intended to provide an intellectually honest alternative to such popular and highly pro-evolutionist web sites as the "Talk.Origins" Archive. It purposes to dispel popular suppositions regarding origins.
Why I Disbelieve Evolution
- A discussion of why the author has rejected the theory of evolution as fact.
Criticism of Darwinism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 26, 2016 at 6:54:03 UTC -