become an editor
the entire directory
only in Astronomy,_Alternative/Cosmology
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Science: Astronomy: Cosmology
Science: Physics: Alternative
Science: Physics: Relativity: Alternative
Alternative Cosmology Group
- The ACG is an open society of scientists from all over the world, dedicated to the advance in cosmology and basic research.
An Alternative View of the Universe Idea
- How do we know that there really is such a thing as the universe? Here is an analysis of the universe idea that leads to a startling conclusion.
Big Bang or Big Illusion?
- It is proposed that the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle extrapolated across the universe may well be responsible for the red shift. It explains the anomalous supernova results.
The Cause of the Cosmological Red Shift
- Charles Weber outlines his theory that the red shift is caused by gravitational interaction with masses passed in space and consequently, there is no expansion of galaxies.
Center of the Universe Publishing
- Offers the book "21st Century's all New Cosmology" for sale, and a sample chapter for free download.)
The Collapsing Universe
- Martin Gradwell explains how observed phenomena can be explained in terms of a nonhomogeneous closed universe, with a central singularity, undergoing gravitational collapse.
Comedy Recycling Theory of the Entire Known Universe
- An alternative theory which introduces new concepts in gravity and the nature of black holes.
A Contradiction in the Theory of Universal Expansion
- It is generally accepted that the withdrawal velocities of galaxies, will be proportional to their distances and will also be proportional to the time it takes for light to travel from the galaxies to the observer. Fred L. Walker argues that these two statements are contradictory. [PDF]
- Discusses current theories of cosmology as they relate to recent discoveries in astronomy.
- Online text of a book postulating the existence of a repulsive force, to explain the observed expansion of the universe without exotic dark matter. Aimed at a popular audience.
Cosmology Without Big Bang
- The right Hubble Law is derived to obtain a cosmology with expansion but without Big Bang. In German and English.
Cosmology: Understanding Creation
- Albert J. Fido introduces a simple cosmology that accepts the concept of a Cosmos infinite in all its aspects and reaches some startling conclusions.
- This site attempts to explain the structure of the universe.
- Free PDF version of this book by David F. Crawford. It provides a complete theory and extensive applications to all major cosmological observations.
David Calder Hardy
- A new theory of the origin of the solar system.
Double Bubble Universe
- Offers a free ebook describing the fractal nature of the universe and how it builds a double bubble shape of giant conjoined twins.
- Proposes a cosmology based primarily on electrical phenomena.
- Aims to help the reader step outside of time and imagine the shape of what is ultimately possible in a timeless universe.
- Denies the Big Bang theory and claims that the universe is of infinitely replicated fractal structure.
- A pictorial hypothesis by Colin Hill proposing that the universe consists of a series of spiral bodies of diminishing size, each made in turn by plasma ejection and moulded by a spatial Coriolis effect: a rotating fractal universe.
An Investigative Report of Science Fraud at NASA
- Bibhas De alleges that the WMAP satellite was a botched experiment, the subsequent publications were a fraud, and the 2006 Nobel Prize in physics is part of the great cover-up.
- A personal vision of the origin of the universe.
My Theory of Creation Plus the Meaning of Life
- David Croston provides a creation theory with a different big bang. He also discusses the meaning of life, a new propulsion method and other ideas.
A New Model of the Universe
- An original work by P D Ouspensky.
Observational Evidences Against Big-bang and Black-hole
- Proposes that the redshifts of the galaxies and the cosmic microwave background radiation have different explanations than provided by the big-bang cosmology. The dynamics at the centers of the galaxies are also not driven by supermassive black-holes.
Photon Gravity Hypothesis
- Proposes an alternative explanation of gravitational force, and in doing so describes an alternative view of the basic properties of the universe.
The Photon-Nonphoton Universe
- Presents the author's simple model of a universe that is infinitely extended and infinitely old. By George Savonov.
PQR Theory: Pythagorean Quantum Relativity
- Nick Mitchell explores the idea that our universe is a physical manifestation of the natural numbers.
Professor Fran De Aquino's Website
- Selected papers on gravitation and cosmology.
Reinventing the Universe
- Jerrold Thacker presents his thoughts on a non-cosmological cause of the redshift of distant objects and offers plausible alternate explanations for other cosmological anomalies.
Spiritual Astronomy with its Celestial Cosmology
- Scot Aaron examines reality by combining core spiritual understandings with scientific data, especially astrophysics and particular celestial and stellar structures.
Theory of Reciprocity
- A Newtonian approach to understanding the phenomenon of existence and the nature of the cosmos.
Theory of the Children Reality
- Theory of everything founded upon a simple but powerful system for understanding any and everything.
Thermodynamics Applied to Cosmology
- Bernard R. Bligh asserts that calculations on the hot big bang theory show that it violates the laws of thermodynamics.
A Thesis on the Structure of the Universe
- This article by James A. Marusek describes the evolutionary cycle of a black hole, the big bang theory in the context of a steady state universe and the existence of a gravitational switch. [PDF]
The Universe and Us
- Cosmological treatise by Per Lassen on our relationship with the visible versus the entire universe, based on cosmological equations, explained with graphics and concluding in the philosophical implications for mankind.
Universe Creation and Time Machine
- Two essays Mr. Ray Vitolo discussing how the universe was created and the design of a potential time machine.
The Well-Balanced Universe
- A new explanation of both the universe and gravity, based on the second law of thermodynamics, with no big bang, inflation, dark materials or singularities. A downloadable ebook by Edmund Wood.
WingMakers, The Ancient Arrow Project
- Introduces a new cosmology and a future vision of our universe and our purpose therein.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 2:54:02 UTC -