become an editor
the entire directory
only in Anomalies_and_Alternative_Science/Alchemy
Anomalies and Alternative Science
Open Directory - Science: Anomalies and Alternative Science: Alchemy
Alchemical and Spagyric Products
Chats and Forums
Society: History: By Topic: Science
This category in other languages:
Ages of Alchemy
- An assorted collection of links and images, mostly related to alchemy.
- Offers a comprehensive curriculum of Alchemical and Spagyric courses, from history, theory, and inner work to practical laboratory operations and medicine making.
Alchemy Comes Out of the Dark
- Arguments for alchemy, as low energy nuclear transmutation of elements, or orbitally rearranged monoatomic elements (ORMES), as a proven reality.
- Alchemical imagery: modern, medieval, Egyptian, Asian, symbols, ciphers and diagrams.
- A website of a group of alchemists from around the world who come together to exchange news, views, and research in all forms of practical and spiritual alchemy.
Alchemy in Wikipedia
- A detailed article covering the history of alchemy and its place in the modern society.
- Publishes a variety of articles, poetry, visual art, interviews and summaries of operative alchemical processes, along with book and website reviews, resources, conference, lecture and workshop announcements.
The Alchemy Lab
- Alchemy links and resources.
Alchemy Lab Web Ring
- The Alchemy Lab Web Ring consists of a variety of independent websites devoted to alchemy and the Great Work. The Great Work of the alchemists was nothing less than the perfection of all three levels of reality (the Material, the Mental, and the Spiritual).
The Alchemy Web Site of Adam McLean
- A very large collection of high quality alchemical resources created by Adam McLean, a well known authority on and enthusiast for alchemical texts and symbolism, the editor and publisher of over 40 books on alchemical and Hermetic ideas.
The Alchemy Web Site on Levity.com
- A library of imagery, symbols, music, alchemical texts and commentary. Includes course material in practical alchemy, bibliography, and modern day resources.
- Organic herbal elixirs, alchemically crafted to enhance the life force and healing properties of the herbs.
The Chymistry of Isaac Newton
- A project of the University of Indiana aiming to transcribe Newton's alchemical manuscripts, to investigate the laboratory techniques of Newton's time, and to replicate contemporary equipment and experiments.
- The writings of Mark Stavish, a long-time student of esotericism who has written over two dozen articles, book reviews, and interviews on western esoteric philosophy and practices.
- Alchemy and hermeticism taught by distance learning or weekend courses in the Isle of White, UK.
- Alchemical elixirs, hermetic equipment, meditation supplies, artwork, books, talismans, herbs, lab supplies, and other esoteric products for those engaged in the work of personal and global transformation.
- Information about alchemy and ORMUS, book recommendations, articles.
The History of Alchemy
- Relates the rise and fall of alchemy starting with the ancient Egyptians and Babylonians round about 2000BC, and continuing on till modern times.
The Impossible Machine
- Includes symbolo-poetic descriptions of the base metals of alchemy, as well as a section on the four medieval elements. Alchemy is presented as implicitly related to occult transformation and magic as well as to traditions in history and literature.
In Pursuit of Gold
- An online version of the book by Lapidus discussing theory and practice of Alchemy.
International Alchemy Conference
- The largest gathering of alchemists from all around the world.
Make Your Own Gold
- A web page offering a book which reveals the gold making secret of alchemy.
Phoenix Alchemy Books
- Offers an esoteric collection of medieval Alchemy, Magick and Astrology books from the 16th and 17th Century. Also provides some e-books and articles.
Salamander and Sons
- Publisher of esoteric, occult and arcane books including Hermetic, alchemical, mystical, alchemystical, Gnostic, qabalistic, philosophical, magic(k)al, and mythological works by adepts, sages and scholars, ancient and modern.
The Society for the History of Alchemy and Chemistry
- Includes membership information, a schedule of meetings events, educational material and links.
The Spagyricus Institute
- Alchemical Education, continuing in the tradition of Frater Albertus and Paracelsus College. Classes, articles, alchemical products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 6:16:13 UTC -