become an editor
the entire directory
only in Erosion/Wind
Columbia Plateau Wind Erosion/Air Quality Project
- Description of a research and extension project to reduce wind erosion from agricultural lands and protect air quality in the Columbia Plateau of the inland Pacific Northwest, USA.
An Introduction to Wind Erosion Control
- Information on the major problems wind erosion can cause. Images and links.
Strip Farming for Wind Erosion Control
- Soil Works publication produced by Canada-Saskatchewan Agreement on Soil Conservation.
USDA-ARS Wind Erosion Research Unit
- Site features include information about the problem of wind erosion of soil, wind erosion simulation models, images and MPG movies of wind erosion processes and duststorms, and links to other websites.
WEELS - Wind Erosion on European Light Soils
- Aims and final report of the completed EU study.
Wind Erosion & Water Conservation Unit
- The research unit conducts applied and fundamental research on the causes and consequences of wind-induced soil erosion, and the interactions of plants with the soil and aerial environments.
Wind Erosion and its Control
- Information on how wind erosion occurs and methods for reducing it on land devoted to crop production.
Wind Erosion Prevention
- An interactive site which explains wind erosion control techniques for specific parts of the farm.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 18:00:52 UTC -