become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Publications
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: News and Media
This category in other languages:
Agriculture Business Week
- Provides the latest news and trends in the world’s agricultural industry.
Alternative Data Sources for Women's Work in Agriculture
- Examines gathering of statistical data and the conduct of research studies on all issues related to women in agricultural development.
- Publishes a set of papers on agricultural topics, especially on topics relevant to the Arab countries.
C&P Press Greenbook.net
- Reference information about agricultural chemicals used in crop production.
- An easily searchable archive of summaries of the world's agricultural and applied life sciences literature, available at cost.
- A bimonthly magazine of news and peer-reviewed research. Website includes abstracts and full text pdf files of some of the content.
CHIPS Online Bookstore: Agriculture
- Provides a range of titles including animal care and training, agricultural, veterinary science and technology.
- Weblog focusing on the issues and challenges that affect sattle production.
- Blog providing abstracts of studies into certain aspects of animal husbandry, nutrition and reproduction.
- Online magazine published by Moose River Media. Includes features, columns, information on shows and business resources. Archives available.
- Aimed at farmers and growers working the land on a small, ecologically-conscious scale. Includes articles and features about people, the land, country activities and the community.
Farming Scotland Magazine
- Provides information for farmers and growers including news, events, features, articles and markets.
Foodcrops and Shortages
- Publication of the Food and Agriculture Organization. Offers information on the global production, trade, stocks and consumption of food commodities. Features articles in PDF format.
Journal of International Farm Management
- Online journal of the International Farm Management Association. Publishes peer-reviewed articles from those working in all fields of farm management including farmers, growers, consultants, advisers and administrators or those concerned with agricultural policies.
Research for Development Review
- IITA is an international nonprofit research for development organization. It publishes a scientific magazine twice a year dealing with innovations in agricultural research for development.
Statistics on Women Obtained Through National Agricultural Censuses and Sample Surveys
- Guidelines referring to improvements in the collection, production and dissemination of statistics on women that can be obtained through national agricultural census and survey programmes.
- Books relating to soil and water conservation, soil improvement, bamboo cultivation, durable rural development and intermediate technology for developing countries, by Peter J Storey.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 18, 2013 at 11:45:10 UTC -