become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pests_and_Diseases/Integrated_Pest_Management
Pests and Diseases
Integrated Pest Management
Business: Construction and Maintenance: Commercial Contractors: Pest Control
Home: Gardening: Pest and Disease Control
Home: Homeowners: Pest Control
Shopping: Home and Garden: Pest Control
Radcliffe's IPM World Textbook
- The University of Minnesota's electronic textbook of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) featuring contributed chapters by internationally recognized experts.
- A complete termite and pest control service company located in Baltimore, MD. Integrated pest management.
Applied Bio-nomics Ltd
- Information on the various biological controls available for open air crops and those grown under glass from this company which ships products to distributors in Europe, Asia and North America.
Arizona Biological Control - Arbico
- Provides biological pest control using fly parasites, lady bugs, nematodes. Also provides sustainable environmental alternatives to chemicals including fly traps, fertilizers and other products for organic growers.
- Offers lightweight, plastic, barn owl nest boxes to farmers and nature lovers for rodent control, integrated pest management, and barn owl conservation.
- Information on termite fumigation methods.
Bio-Integral Resource Center
- Nonprofit, educational organization dedicated to pesticide reduction. Publishes the IPM Practitioner and The Common Sense Pest Control Quarterly. Source of information on least-toxic and nontoxic solutions for pest problems.
Bugs and Weeds
- A step by step approach to lawn, garden, landscape, and home pest prevention. Practical IPM, starting with prevention.
Center for Integrated Pest Management
- Information from CIPM and about the Industry/University Cooperative Research Center for IPM, sponsored by the National Science Foundation.
Cooper Mill Limited
- Wholesale suppliers of insect monitoring traps, pheromones and chemical control products for insect and vegetation management.
Farmer Field Schools for IPM: Refresh Your Memory
- A guide for FFS facilitators with practical information and tips for planning, running and evaluating their farmer field schools. Also available as a downloadable PDF file.
Georgia Integrated Pest Management
- Extensive information on pests found in Georgia and IPM for apiculture, livestock and poultry, and field and horticultural crops (including canola, cotton, tobacco, pecans, soybeans, peanuts, and grains).
Green Shield Certified
- Independent, non-profit certification program that promotes practitioners of effective, prevention-based pest control while minimizing the use of pesticides.
Integrated Pest Management
- Information from Wikipedia on this ecological method with an emphasis on control rather than eradication of pests, which significantly reduces or eliminates the use of pesticides.
Integrated Pest Management at Iowa State University
- Includes an integrated crop management newsletter, and horticulture and home pest news.
Integrated Pest Management at West Virginia Extension
- About IPM. Includes pesticide impact assessment and extensive information on specific pests and their management.
Integrated Pest Management for Greenhouse Crops
- This publication covers IPM for greenhouse crops, both vegetable and ornamental. Monitoring, sanitation, biological controls, biorational pesticides, insect growth regulators and disease control methods are discussed.
Integrated Pest Management for Vegetable Gardens
- Information on pest management for vegetable gardens such as: soil preparation, plant selection, cultural practices, and beneficial insects and mites.
Integrated Pest Management in Thailand
- Provides information for trainers, extension workers and farmers in Thailand. Includes information about pesticide problems for consumers, children and school teachers.
Integrated Pest Management Programs
- Covers greenhouse and floriculture, fruit, nursery and vegetable cultivation, and also provides information on the New Jersey Integrated Pest Management program for schools.
IPM Access Home Page
- A networking and information service for IPM practitioners and other interested people.
- Includes a collection of links, weekly pest updates, crop pest and disease information, pesticide information.
IPM Institute of North America
- Independent non-profit organization formed in 1998 to foster recognition and rewards in the marketplace for goods and service providers who practice integrated pest management
- Supplier of pheromone based products for the management of economically important insect pest species.
Michigan State University: Integrated Pest Management
- Provides information to help growers use IPM to identify and manage insects and diseases common in the state.
National Parks Service IPM Manual
- Provides descriptions of the biology and management of 21 species or categories of pests.
National Science Foundation Center for Integrated Pest Management
- This organization aims to play a leading role in technology development, program implementation, training, and public awareness of IPM at the state, regional and national level.
North Carolina Integrated Pest Management
- Pest management and production information for growers and home owners in North Carolina. Includes pest descriptions, control alternatives and contacts. Managed by the Center for IPM at North Carolina State University.
North Central IPM Center
- The North Central Integrated Pest Management Center is one of four centers in a national network established to strengthen USDA's connection with production agriculture, research and extension programs.
Northeastern IPM Center
- Part of a national network of IPM centers established to strengthen USDA's connection with production agriculture, research and extension programs.
Oecos: Insect Monitoring
- Offers pheromone systems, traps and lures for insect monitoring and control, for agriculture and crops under glass.
- Manufacturer and exporter of neem oil and neem based pesticides for organic farming.
Pacific Biocontrol Corporation
- Providers of pheromone based management systems for the control of a variety of insect pests.
Pennsylvania Integrated Pest Management Program (PA IPM)
- Includes a pest "Problem Solver", school IPM, agricultural IPM, many IPM resources. Also, newsletters, publications, and funding opportunities.
Pest and Plant Disease Models and Forecasting
- Provides farmers tools for predicted the outbreak of pests and plant diseases based on pest/disease development models and weather history for locations across the US and Canada. Also forecasts diseases based on current weather forecasts.
- General purpose pheromone releaser for use in integrated pest management areas of forestry and agriculture.
Practical Experience Using Mating Disruption Against Eupoecilia ambiguella and Lobesia botrana in Vineyards of the Wuerttemberg Region
- Account of German scientific study into the use of pheromones, in comparison to pesticides.
Regional IPM Centers
- Provides information about commodities, pests and pest management practices, people and issues in the U.S., including crop profile and IPM Expertise databases, information on pesticide use, current pest management research, funding opportunities, and links to related sites.
Safer Pest Control Project
- Provides information regarding safer solutions to pest control problems using the IPM strategy.
Tuta Absoluta Information Network
- News and information regarding the South American tomato leafminer, Tuta absoluta.
University of California IPM Online
- Develops and promotes the use of integrated, ecologically sound pest management programs in California.
University of Connecticut Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- IPM for nurseries, vegetable growers, fruit growers, greenhouses, schools, turf, field corn, home grounds. Free online homestudy courses for homeowners. Biological control of purple loosestrife and invasive plants in the Northeast.
Veterinary Entomology Expert Systems
- Free software for house fly management in confined animal production systems, poultry pest diagnosis and management, and livestock pest diagnosis and management.
What IPM Means
- Published by the Office of Pesticides Program of the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
Integrated Pest Management
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 13, 2016 at 6:35:05 UTC -