become an editor
the entire directory
only in Pests_and_Diseases/Chemical_Control
Pests and Diseases
Science: Environment: Environmental Health: Endocrine Disruptors
Pesticide Resistance: Strategies and Tactics for Management
- Online book by the Committee on Strategies for the Management of Pesticide Resistant Pest Populations.
Adelrid Hemlock Survival Specialists
- Hemlock tree survival specialists - treatment for hemlock trees suffering from Woolly Adelgid.
Agrow World Crop Protection News
- A news, analysis and data service for the crop protection industry.
The Amenity Forum
- A site to expand knowledge of the UK Voluntary Initiative within the amenity sector.
Arthropod Pesticide Resistance Database
- The database includes reports of resistance cases from 1914 to the present. It is freely searchable but only authorized users can submit a case to the database.
Certification and Training Assessment Group (CTAG)
- Information on CTAG's ongoing work to improve state and federal pesticide applicator certification and training programs in the USA.
Compendium of Pesticide Common Names
- Nomenclature information for each pesticide that has a common name approved by ISO.
Herbicide Resistance Action Committee
- HRAC aims to facilitate the effective management of herbicide resistance by fostering understanding, co-operation and communication between industry, government and farmers.
Industry Task Force II on 2,4-D Research Data
- An account of current research including toxicology and environmental information.
Integrated Crop Management
- Information on the control of pests, principally on corn and soybean, with guidance on products and management.
National Sprayer Testing Scheme
- UK based scheme to ensure safe and reliable spraying equipment throuigh annual testing.
North Carolina Pesticide Safety Education Program
- This program aims to promote the responsible use of pesticides through educational resources and training.
Pesticide National Synthesis Project
- A national assessment of pesticides in the streams, rivers and ground water of the United States.
The Pesticides Safety Directorate
- Official site for the UK agency that deals with pesticide approvals and use.
- Aims to ensure that seeds, machinery, agrochemicals, pesticides and fertilizers are processed, manufactured, handled, stored, distributed and used in a safe way.
US EPA Pesticides Site
- Evaluates pesticides and other chemicals to safeguard people, threatened species and ecosystems from environmental harm.
Virginia Tech Pesticide Programs
- Provides on-line instruction, teaching tools, and information to the public and pesticide safety educators.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2015 at 11:59:54 UTC -