become an editor
the entire directory
only in Horticulture/Viticulture
Pests and Diseases
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Guides and Directories: Winemaking and Viticulture
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Vitaceae: Vitis
This category in other languages:
American Society of Enology and Viticulture
- Information on the society, research and online copies of the society's journal.
The American Vineyard Foundation
- Nonprofit supporting research in viticulture and wine making
Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI)
- Provider of research and development services to the Australian wine industry. Resource sections include project summaries, agrochemical information, analytical services and technical conference overview.
Central Coast Vineyard Team
- Promotes environmentally and economically sustainable vineyard practices on the Central California Coast.
Centre for Viticulture and Oenology
- Provides details of the wine research being undertaken at Lincoln University in Canterbury, New Zealand.
The Concord Grape Association
- Represents processors of Concords and manufacturers of products derived from Concords. Health information, recipes, and miscellaneous facts.
Cool Climate Oenology and Viticulture Institute
- The site features information about the Institute, Faculty research activities, academic information, as well as news about the Industry.
Cornell University Enology and Viticulture Program
- Evaluations of grape cultivars, grape growing and vinification techniques on wine quality plus basic research in microbial ecology of wine fermentations by Thomas Henick-Kling.
Grape Growing Guide
- Provides information on starting a vineyard, grape cultivation, making home-made wine and finding nursery supplies.
- Vineyard management guide, source of over 600 original grape variety photos, and directory of grapevine sources and vineyard supplies.
Journal International des Sciences de la Vigne et du Vin
- Publishes original peer reviewed research reports, short research notes and review papers in the fields of vine-growing, oenological science and fruit technology.
National Wine and Grape Industry Centre
- This Australian organisation aims to assist the national industry by means of research, education, training and extension.
New Plants for Florida: Grape
- Information on the achievements made by scientists at the Florida Agricultural Experiment Station resulting in the development of disease-resistant varieties and the improvement of fruit quality.
Northwest Berry & Grape Information Net
- This Oregon State University site has an information and communications resource for the berry and grape industries of the Pacific Northwest.
Oregon Low Input Viticulture and Enology (LIVE)
- A sustainable agriculture program providing vineyards and wineries with official recognition for agricultural practices that are modeled after international standards of integrated production.
Southwestern Ontario's Viticultural Roundtable
- Commercial wine grape growers of SW Ontario, Canada. Grape growing, viticulture, vineyard management, best production practices, varieties, are some of the topics...
Texas Winegrape Network
- An information and communications resource for commercial grape growers.
UC Davis Department of Viticulture & Enology - US
- Academic study of winemaking from the University of California, Davis.
University of Minnesota Grape Breeding and Enology Projects
- Development of hardy, disease resistant, quality wine grape varieties, optimization of enological processing and laboratory procedures, and outreach to area wineries and vineyards.
University of Stellenbosch: Viticulture and Oenology and the Institute for Wine Biotechnology
- Extensive information on university courses and applications of viticulture in South Africa.
Vine to Wine Guide
- Downloadable course providing information on growing grape vines and making wine.
Viticulture Home Page - Iowa State University
- Articles and bulletins relating to general viticulture. Also events and methodology specific to the American Midwest and similar climates.
- Information on the research program at the National Wine and Grape Industry Centre in Australia.
- Provides information on vine varieties, clones and rootstocks, planting a vineyard, wine making and tasting. Also offers grafted vines, accessories and equipment for sale.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 30, 2014 at 3:05:06 UTC -