become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vegetables/Protected_Cultivation
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Vegetables: Protected Cultivation
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Horticulture: Vegetables
Home: Gardening: Landscaping: Outdoor Structures: Greenhouses
Florida Greenhouse Vegetable Production Handbook
- Information on setting up and managing a vegetable production enterprise under glass.
Greenhouse Information: University of California
- Page contains links to several PDF documents including "Year Round Gardening with a Greenhouse", "Greenhouse Vegetable Production", "Small Plastic Greenhouses" and "Whiteflies in the Greenhouse".
Greenhouse Vegetable Information
- Articles and forums on crop management, disease control, nutrient film technique, and media systems like soilless culture.
Greenhouse Vegetable Production - University of Georgia
- Information on site selection, glasshouse design, production methods, fertilization and harvesting. Crops covered include cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes and leafy vegetables.
Greenhouse Vegetable Production and Marketing
- Overview of the management issues of vegetable production under glass, its regulation and the marketing, production and economic basics. From Alberta, Agriculture and Food.
IPM: Scouting and Monitoring for Pests in Commercial Greenhouses
- Provides guidance on identifying insect, mite and disease problems and observing changes in the severity of infestations as a foundation for an IPM program. [PDF]
Key to Thrips
- Key to the species of thrips found in greenhouses in Florida.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2012 at 22:48:54 UTC -