become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vegetables/Peppers
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Vegetables: Peppers
Anthracnose Caused by Colletotrichum sp. on Pepper
- Photographs and information on the causal agent, symptoms, disease cycle, epidemiology and control of this condition.
Commercial Pepper Production Handbook
- Information on the cultivation of this crop, the cultural practices and varieties, pest, disease and weed control, harvesting and marketing.
Growing Bell Peppers in Soilless Culture under Open Shade Structures
- Information on the materials and methods used and the results of trials held at the North Florida Research and Educational Center.
Nematode Management in Tomatoes, Peppers and Eggplant
- Information on nematodes which attack these crops, their biology and life history, symptoms, damage, field diagnosis and sampling, general management considerations, cultural practices and control.
Pepper Fertilization and Nutrition
- Information on research at the University of Florida on fertilizer usage and application.
Production of Sweet Bell Peppers
- Information on the cultivation of this crop under glass with illustrations of the steps involved and the challenges.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, January 6, 2012 10:51:33 PM EST -