become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vegetables/Brassicas
- Life cycle and control options for the cabbage maggot, a pest of cruciferous crops such as canola, mustard, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli.
Clubroot Control Using Novel and Sustainable Methods
- Research project undertaken by the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
Fungal Diseases of Cruciferous Crops - OMAFRA
- Details on brassica diseases from the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture.
Nematode Management in Crucifers
- Information on general IPM considerations, symptoms, damage, field diagnosis and sampling, general management considerations and chemical control.
Primefacts: Cabbage Growing
- Factsheet from the NSW Department of Primary Industries covering soil types, varieties, establishment, cultivation, pests and diseases, quality control, harvesting and marketing. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 7:24:04 UTC -