become an editor
the entire directory
only in Horticulture/Publications
Science: Agriculture: Publications
Acta Horticulturae Online
- Online books and articles of the magazine "Acta Horticulturae". Full text only accessible for ISHS members or by payment.
- Online magazine for commercial fruit and vegetable growers published 9 times a year, providing information on the latest production and business practices.
- Online magazine published by Moose River Media covering fruit, nut and vegetable production. Includes news, features and columns.
- Includes news, horticultural links and online articles.
- Abstracts of articles containing original research and papers presented at workshops, taken from the archives of the online edition of HortScience.
- On-line publication by The American Society for Horticultural Science, with seven issues a year, and archives going back to 1990.
- Produced four times per year by The American Society for Horticultural Science, this publication aims to provide science-based information to professional horticulturists, practitioners and educators.
Journal of Applied Horticulture
- International journal published twice a year and including papers of original work covering all aspects of horticultural science.
Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science
- Provides access to abstracts, full texts and PDF versions of articles in this bi-monthly publication.
Journal of the Professional Association for Cactus Development
- Articles cover scientific and industry news concerning growing cacti. Topics include research, marketing ideas, and information for growers. Page includes archived issues and submitting guidelines.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2015 at 16:35:08 UTC -