become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits/Prune_Fruits
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Prune Fruits
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Almond
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Rosaceae: Prunus
Assured Produce Protocol for Stone Fruit
- Producing crops in accordance with these standards allows growers to sell produce to any supermarket or processor in the UK. Information on site selection, site management, variety selection, nutrition, irrigation, crop protection, harvesting and storage. [PDF]
Beach Plum: A New Crop For New Markets
- Cornell University project to aid in establishing the fruiting shrub beach plum as a commercial crop. Illustrated cultivation and disease information, opportunities for member interaction.
- Information on site selection for this crop, soil preparation, growth regulators, cultivars and advice on selecting rootstocks. [PDF]
Crop Profile for Plums in California
- General production information on this crop, the cultural practices involved, insect pests, diseases, nematodes and their control by biological, cultural and chemical means, and a discussion of integrated pest management. [PDF]
Growing Peaches and Nectarines in Virginia
- Features varieties, cultivation information, orchard location, and harvesting.
Peach Tree Growing
- Information on growing and training this crop in cooler areas where it needs the protection of a south-facing wall.
- Information on site selection, soil preparation, nursery tree quality, cultivars, general care, chemical thinning and some disease problems for this crop. [PDF]
- Provides comprehensive information on this disease of stone fruit trees, commonly known as sharka, caused by the PPV virus. [PDF]
Plum Tree Care
- Information on the cultivation of this fruit including varieties, tree shapes, planting, pruning and cropping.
- Information on the apricot tree, its biology and morphology, distribution in the former USSR, ecology, utilization and economic value.
- Information on the cherry tree, its biology and morphology, distribution in the former USSR, ecology, utilization and economic value.
- Information from the RHS on this disease which primarily affects plums, its symptoms, biology and control.
Texas A&M Stone Fruit Breeding Program
- Includes cultivar evaluations, articles, and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2012 at 10:05:05 UTC -