become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits/Mango
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Anacardiaceae: Mangifera
- Includes list of Jamaican varieties and a chemical analysis of fruit.
Julia F. Morton's "Fruits of Warm Climates": Mango
- A chapter covering history of cultivation, botanical description, comparison of varieties, and nutrient content of fruit.
- Photographs and information on this tree, its history, biology, cultivation requirements and the fruit as a food.
- A draft work on mango fruit tree management and cultivation.
- Online information about botany, cultivars, and the cultivation and economy of mangoes, particularly in India.
Mango: Post-harvest Operations
- Provides information on harvesting, packinghouse operations, cooling system, storage, transportation system and processing. [pdf]
Organic Farming in the Tropics and Subtropics: Mango
- Covers all aspects of plant cultivation, harvesting, processing, handling, packing and storage. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2015 at 1:41:30 UTC -