become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits/Cocoa
- Information on growing this tropical tree with illustrated instructions for its propagation by budding. Also instructions for harvesting the crop and rejuvenating old trees.
Cocoa Producers' Alliance
- Intergovernmental organization founded by Ghana, Nigeria, Brazil, Ivory Coast and Cameroon, aiming to exchange information, increase cooperation, maintain supplies and promote consumption.
The Food of the Gods: A Popular Account of Cocoa
- Online illustrated book by Brandon Head on cocoa, its growth and cultivation, its manufacture and history.
International Cocoa Germplasm Database
- Information on ICGD, based at the University of Reading, UK.
International Cocoa Initiative
- Partnership between NGOs, labour unions, cocoa processors and the major chocolate brands with the aim of changing the way cocoa is grown.
Theobroma cacao: The Tree of Life
- Photographs and information on the history of this tree, the necessary climate for its growth, the varieties available and its propagation.
Witch’s Broom and Frosty Pods: Threats to World Cacao Production
- Article by Gareth Griffith on these two pathogens that have caused havoc in the cacao industry. [PDF]
World Cocoa Foundation
- This organisation aims to encourage responsible sustainable cocoa farming and raise farmers’ incomes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 9:24:10 UTC -