become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits/Citrus_Fruits
Pests and Diseases
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Fruits: Citrus
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Rutaceae: Citrus
- Description of over 330 types of citrus. Includes all commonly known citrus varieties as well as kumquats, native Australian citrus, trifoliate oranges and distant citrus relatives. Comprehensively illustrated.
Citrus Research and Education Center
- University of Florida research, teaching and extension center devoted to citrus, addressing issues in horticulture, pests and diseases, and processing technology. Information about departments and facilities, list of publications.
Citrus Research International
- Description of the research projects, the facilities and services offered and contact details.
Citrus Varieties and Rootstocks
- Species descriptions and cultivation practices.
Crop Profile for Citrus in California
- A summary of the integrated pest management tools that are available to control economically important pests in the citrus industry in this state. [PDF]
Dwarfing Citrus Trees using Viroids
- Information on research in Australia into using graft-transmissible dwarfing budlines to control tree size in high density citrus plantings. [PDF]
NSW Department of Primary Industries: Citrus
- Collection of articles by Australian governmental agency on cultivating citrus, pests and diseases, soil management, and managing fruit quality.
- Information and resources for citrus growers.
The Ultimate Citrus Page
- Information and links regarding anything citrus related, from agriculture to weather.
Vines in Florida Citrus
- Article with photographs on the vine weeds that can be found in Florida citrus groves and how to control them.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 12:45:12 UTC -