become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruits/Almond
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Almond
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Fruits: Prune Fruits
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Rosaceae: Prunus
- Information on five varieties commonly grown in California. [PDF]
California Almond Facts
- The Almond Board of California provides information on this crop, with eighty percent of the world’s supply being produced in the state.
Crop Profile for Almonds in California
- Besides information on general production and cultural practices, this article gives a wealth of information on insect pests and their control, diseases and other problems. [PDF]
- This article provides information on year round activities in Californian almond orchards.
Orchard Sanitation and Navel Orangeworm Control
- Navel orangeworms can do serious damage to nuts and encourage the production of aflatoxins. This article discusses prevention and control measures.
Producing Quality Almonds: Food Safety Starts on the Farm
- Information on reducing the potential for on-farm contamination of almonds especially when the nuts drop to the ground during harvest. [PDF]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 10, 2012 at 11:00:05 UTC -