become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Fisheries
Anadromous and Stream Fish
Invasive Aquatic Species
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Aquaculture
Business: Food and Related Products: Meat and Seafood: Seafood: Commercial Harvesting
Recreation: Outdoors: Fishing
Recreation: Pets: Fish and Aquaria
Science: Biology: Ecology: Wildlife Ecology and Management
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Animalia: Chordata: Fish
Science: Biology: Zoology: Chordates: Ichthyology
Society: Issues: Animal Welfare: Animal Rights: Fishing
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Ecosystems and Habitats: Coastal and Oceans
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Ecosystems and Habitats: Rivers, Lakes and Watersheds
This category in other languages:
American Fisheries Society
- Organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science and conserving fisheries resources. Information on membership, policy, publications, jobs and awards.
Australian Fisheries Ecologically Sustainable Development
- Resource for collection and dissemination of information about using the principles of ecologically sustainable development (ESD) in fisheries management. ESD is a concept related to balancing of environmental, social and economic considerations.
- Project to support the development of a chain for the production of valuable ingredients using underexploited marine by-products.
DTU Aqua: National Institute of Aquatic Resources
- Information on research at the Danish Technical Institute into the ecology, management, evolution and population genetics of fishes. Special interests include lake ecosystems, salmonids, and the European eel.
Fish-Sci Mailing List
- FISH-SCI provides an international forum for the discussion of scientific ideas and events pertaining to fish and fisheries.
Fishery Resources Monitoring System
- The aim of FIRMS is to provide access to a wide range of high-quality information on the global monitoring and management of fishery marine resources.
Fishes of Canada
- Explore the fish families of Canada, aquaculture, Canadian fisheries, and fish ecology.
Marine and Fisheries
- Provides expert scientific and technical advice to the UK Government on marine and freshwater fisheries, aquaculture and the protection of the aquatic environment.
Northwest Fisheries Science Center
- A research facility of the Northwest Region of the National Marine Fisheries Service, NOAA, and is responsible for providing scientific and technical support for the management, conservation, and development of the Pacific Northwest region's anadromous and marine fishery resources. (USA).
NSW Department of Primary Industries: Fishing and Aquaculture
- Australian government agency providing information on recreational and commercial fishing, aquaculture and habitat and species protection.
- Integrated research project supported by the EU aiming to benefit consumers through the provision of safe and healthy seafood products. Includes scientific papers, popular articles and information on projects.
- Links providing extensive information on the continuing efforts to learn about sturgeon and assure their future.
- This research project funded by the European Union aims to identify the factors involved in the decrease of certain fish stocks and to understand the mechanisms for recovery.
University of Washington School of Aquatic and Fishery Science
- Information on current issues, research activities, and academic programs.
Wiley: Aquaculture, Fisheries & Fish Science
- Online catalogue of aquaculture and fisheries books, journals, charts, and other publications from Wiley-Blackwell.
With a View to Fisheries
- About selected topics in freshwater fisheries management, including seine netting and its effects on fish, electrofishing, fish diseases, gill structure, and research on carp feeding habits.
The World Fish Center
- Organizes research on all aspects of fisheries and other living aquatic resources. Details of publications, research, services, projects, staff.
World Fisheries Trust
- Works with professionals and communities to achieve sustainable management of economically important fish stocks.
Usenet sci.bio.fisheries -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 14, 2015 at 7:15:11 UTC -