become an editor
the entire directory
only in Field_Crops/Sugarcane
Pests and Diseases
Business: Food and Related Products: Sweeteners: Sugar
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Liliopsida: Poaceae: Saccharum
Better Sugarcane Initiative
- BSI is a collaboration of progressive sugarcane retailers, investors, traders, producers and NGOs who are committed to developing internationally-applicable baselines that define sustainable sugarcane production.
- The Sugarcane Breeding Institute has developed this user-centered website providing research-based information on sugarcane production technologies for farmers in India.
- Information on the cultivation of sugarcane in Florida. A Florida Cooperative Extension publication.
USDA Sugarcane Field Station
- Includes research staff and personnel listing, pathology, sustainable agriculture information, and cultivars in production. Florida.
Vasantdada Sugar Institute
- Information and research on sugarcane agriculture, tissue culture, and derived product industries. Near Pune, India.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 20, 2016 at 0:45:05 UTC -