become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soybean/Associations
American Soybean Association
- ASA develops legislative efforts to improve soybean farmer profitability and work with state and international affiliates, soy organizations, and the soy industry to promote and market soybeans.
Arkansas Soybean Association
- Organization working on behalf of soybean producers in Arkansas. Includes information on the Association, membership benefits and industry links.
Arkansas Soybean Promotion Board
- Focused on improving the profitability of soybean production in Arkansas and to distribute funds from the checkoff for research and Extension projects conducted by the University of Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station and Cooperative Extension Service. Includes information on publications and research.
Indiana Soybean Alliance
- Responsible for investing Indiana's soybean checkoff funds. Also represents farmers on critical policy and regulatory issues affecting the soybean industry.
Kentucky Soybean Board and Association
- Includes news and information on research, marketing, policy, uses and soy foods.
National Soybean Research Laboratory (NSRL)
- Research areas include enhancing soy productivity, creating food uses, commodity markets, and expanding feed utilization.
Nebraska Soybean Board
- Lists programs, announcements and research information. Also provides a link to the Nebraska Soybean Association.
Tennessee Soybean Promotion Board
- Promotes the growth and development of the state's soybean industry by investing checkoff funds in research, advertisement, promotion, education, and market development.
United Soybean Board
- National soybean checkoff farmer-led organization. USB invests in research and marketing activities for U.S. soybeans and soy products.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2013 at 7:05:09 UTC -