become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legumes/Soybean
Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Fabaceae: Glycine
Focus on Soybean
- A short video to help plant practitioners improve the health, management, and production of soybean crops.
Just for Growers - Minnesota Soybean Production
- Information on soybean diseases, insects, varieties from the University of Minnesota Extension Soybean Group.
Laboratory for Soybean Diseases
- Publications, disease descriptions, and links regarding soybean diseases. University of Illinois, Urbana.
- Soybean and oilseed resource and information for the food and feed industries. Research, consulting, publications and advertising.
Soybean Promotion and Research Order
- Information about the research order covered by the Soybean Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information Act.
Soybean Promotion, Research, and Consumer Information Act (7 U.S.C. 6301-6311)
- Full text of legislation focused on building a national soybean promotion, research, and consumer information program. [PDF]
USDA AMS Soybean Research and Promotion Program
- Legislative and government information about the establishment of a national soybean promotion, research, and consumer information program.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 30, 2014 at 8:54:09 UTC -