become an editor
the entire directory
only in Legumes/Peanut
Pests and Diseases
Business: Food and Related Products: Produce: Nuts: Peanuts
Home: Cooking: Nuts and Seeds: Peanuts
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Fabaceae: Arachis
Shopping: Food: Produce: Nuts and Seeds: Peanuts
Florida Crop and Pest Management Profiles: Peanuts
- Production facts on this crop, production practices, and advice on pests, diseases and weeds and their control by chemical and other methods.
Groundnut (Arachis hypogaea Linnaeus)
- Description, statistics, global economic and dietary significance, and current research.
Management and Cultural Practices for Peanuts
- Instructions on growing this crop, fertilizer use, planting, tillage, pest management and monitoring, irrigation, harvesting and some management tips.
Organic Farming in the Tropics and Subtropics: Peanuts
- Covers all aspects of plant cultivation, biological methods of plant protection, harvesting and post-harvest treatment. [PDF]
- Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
- Features research, recipes, FAQs, and educational materials.
Peanut Research at OSU 2006
- Outlines research undertaken at Oklahoma State University into tillage practices, management of sclerotina and southern blights, varieties, and disease and weed strategies. [PDF]
Texas Peanut Producers Board
- Features research, news, and nutrition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2013 at 5:15:08 UTC -