become an editor
the entire directory
only in Field_Crops/Legumes
Bean - Phaseolus
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Vegetables
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Fabaceae
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Plant: Dicots: Legumes
CLIMA - Centre for Legumes in Mediterranean Agriculture
- About legumes and research on legumes for sustainable agriculture in the Mediterranean climate of southern Australia.
- Cyamopsis tetragonoloba is a drought-tolerant annual legume. Information on its uses, growth habits, environment requirement, culture, yield potential and economics.
- Information resource portal for lupins designed to educate the agricultural and wider community about the uses and benefits of farming lupins.
Nematode Management in Beans and Peas
- Information on general IPM considerations, symptoms, damage, field diagnosis and sampling, general management considerations and chemical control.
Saskatchewan Pulse Growers
- Provides information on research, market development, agronomy, and nutrition.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 23:15:11 UTC -