become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiber_Crops/Cotton
Pests and Diseases
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Cotton
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Natural: Cotton
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Malvaceae: Gossypium
Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fiber: Organic Cotton
California Cotton Production Information
- Information resource for cotton growers in California. Provides research results, publications, variety trials, planting forecasts, field checks and links to related sites.
- Information for members, the board, contact information, and downloadable publications.
Cotton Catchment Communities CRC
- This industry partnership aims to stimulate economic, social and environmental outcomes at farm, regional and national levels. Information on the research undertaken, tools developed, publications and the newsletter.
Cotton Ginnings Statistics
- A product of the National Agricultural Statistics Service, Agricultural Statistics Board, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Georgia Cotton Commission
- Producer funded organization of cotton farmers in Georgia, USA, dedicated to research in crop technologies and management, education and industry promotion. Weather reports. Crop statistics and industry news. Fact sheets on cotton history, cultivation and textile manufacturing. Educational programs. Links to related sites.
Journal of Cotton Science
- Quarterly published multidisciplinary, refereed scientific journal of the National Cotton Council (NCC), containing compilations of original research, syntheses, reviews, and notes on original research or new techniques or equipment in cotton cultivation. Extensive library of technical papers.
National Cottonseed Products Association
- Trade association. Includes information on membership, and cottonseed products which include oil for cooking, cottonseed meal and hulls for livestock feed and linters, a cellulose feed stock for many industrial and consumer products.
Organic Cotton Site
- The Sustainable Cotton Project, which was founded to search for, develop and promote ways to grow clean, chemical and pesticide free cotton.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 1, 2015 at 11:41:59 UTC -