become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fiber_Crops/Cotton
Pests and Diseases
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Fibers: Natural: Cotton
Business: Textiles and Nonwovens: Textiles: Fabrics: Natural: Cotton
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Magnoliopsida: Malvaceae: Gossypium
Shopping: Clothing: Natural Fiber: Organic Cotton
AMS@USDA - Quality Standards - Cotton
- U.S. bales of raw upland and pima cotton are marketed according to internationally recognized standards.
California Cotton Production Information
- Information resource for cotton growers in California. Provides research results, publications, variety trials, planting forecasts, field checks and links to related sites.
- Information for members, the board, contact information, and downloadable publications.
Cotton Catchment Communities CRC
- This industry partnership aims to stimulate economic, social and environmental outcomes at farm, regional and national levels. Information on the research undertaken, tools developed, publications and the newsletter.
Cotton Economics Research Institute (CERI) at Texas Tech University
- Coordinates economic research activities on all aspects of cotton research (e.g. production, marketing, trade, processing, value added) within Texas Tech University and other research units throughout the United States and other countries.
Cotton Ginnings Statistics
- A product of the National Agricultural Statistics Service, Agricultural Statistics Board, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The Cotton Gnome Database
- USA. Database containing genomic, genetic and taxonomic information for cotton (Gossypium spp), serving both as an archival database and as a dynamic database which incorporates new data and user resources. Sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture.
Georgia Cotton Commission
- Producer funded organization of cotton farmers in Georgia, USA, dedicated to research in crop technologies and management, education and industry promotion. Weather reports. Crop statistics and industry news. Fact sheets on cotton history, cultivation and textile manufacturing. Educational programs. Links to related sites.
Journal of Cotton Science
- Quarterly published multidisciplinary, refereed scientific journal of the National Cotton Council (NCC), containing compilations of original research, syntheses, reviews, and notes on original research or new techniques or equipment in cotton cultivation. Extensive library of technical papers.
National Cottonseed Products Association
- Trade association. Includes information on membership, and cottonseed products which include oil for cooking, cottonseed meal and hulls for livestock feed and linters, a cellulose feed stock for many industrial and consumer products.
Organic Cotton Site
- The Sustainable Cotton Project, which was founded to search for, develop and promote ways to grow clean, chemical and pesticide free cotton.
Organic Farming in the Tropics and Subtropics: Cotton
- Covers all aspects of plant cultivation, harvesting and post-harvest treatment. [PDF]
Western Cotton Research Laboratory (USDA-ARS)
- This site contains information on cotton research programs conducted or based at the USDA-ARS laboratory in Phoenix, Arizona. This information includes researcher interest areas, publications, cotton pest bibliographies, and software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 12:45:04 UTC -