become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wheat/Associations
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Cereals: Associations
Kansas Association of Wheat Growers
- Provides information for producers, consumers and buyers.
National Association of Wheat Growers
- Wheat facts, marketing, and research information. Weekly report from Washington, D.C. and Wheat Industry Conference and Exposition. Reviews issues of loans, crop insurance, farm cash flow, exports, and the need for sound science behind Food Quality Protection, as these issues affect wheat producers.
- Small Grains is maintained cooperatively by the Minnesota Association of Wheat Growers (MAWG), the Minnesota Wheat Research and Promotion Council, and the University of Minnesota's Northwest Experiment Station. The mission is to provide timely information to wheat farmers in the region.
U.S. Durum Growers Association
- Promotes quality standards and production of Durum wheat. Page includes a list of the group's resolutions, calendar of events and industry news links.
U.S. Wheat Associates
- Supports the sale of wheat by offering education for overseas buyers, onsite training services, promotes trade policies, and consumer promotion. Page includes market reports, news releases, and resource information. [English, Spanish, French, Chinese]
Western Canadian Wheat Growers Association
- Non-profit, voluntary farm organization representing the interests of its members to government and other sectors of agriculture. Its mandate is to advance the development of a profitable and sustainable agriculture industry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 9, 2015 at 19:21:48 UTC -