become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cereals/Wheat
Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Liliopsida: Poaceae: Triticum
- Einkorn (Triticum monococcum) is considered to be the oldest form of cultivated wheat. Provides a history of the crop and describes research into the grain and its superior nutritional value.
International Wheat Genome Sequencing Consortium
- The IWGSC was set up to sequence the wheat genome so as to enhance our knowledge of its structure and function and to enable plant scientists and breeders to accelerate wheat improvements.
Kamut; Ancient Grain, New Cereal
- Details of this little grown relative of durum wheat.
- Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
Wheat - Wikipedia
- Introductory article, including material on history, breeding and genetics, economics and production, and agronomy.
Wheat Page at KSU
- Provide links to other useful information about wheat in Kansas, the USA and the world.
Wheat Page: Agronomy
- Resources on the agronomy of wheat, from Kansas State University.
Wheat Research at Oregon State University
- Provides a synopsis of research at the University. Includes information on variety development, trial data, current projects and contacts.
Winter Cereal Production
- A detailed online manual for growing winter wheat, particularly in western Canada.
Winter Wheat in the Golden Belt of Kansas
- E-text of "A Study in Adaptation to Subhumid Geographical Environment" by James C. Malin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 17, 2013 at 22:25:47 UTC -