become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cereals/Rice
Basmati Patent Dispute
Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Liliopsida: Poaceae: Oryza
International Rice Commission: Riceinfo
- This organisation aims to provide information to assist farmers and institutions in their efforts to improve sustainable rice production.
International Rice Research Unit
- This non-profit research and training organisation aims to improve rice cultivation methods and the health of rice farmers and consumers.
Origin of Chinese Rice Cultivation
- A detailed account supporting a hypothesis that the original domestication of rice took place in China.
- Integrated rice genetic map and mutant database at the National Institute of Genetics in Japan.
Pinoy Rice Knowledge Bank
- Dynamic crop management system designed for Philippine irrigated lowland rice.
Rice Genome Research Program (RGP)
- Part of the Japanese MAFF Genome Research Project. It is a joint plant genome research program of the National Institute of Agrobiological Resources (NIAR) and the Society for Techno-innovation of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (STAFF).
Rice Information from CGIAR
- Information on the crop, its global significance, and current research.
Rice Knowledge Bank
- Rice knowledge repository provided by the International Rice Research Institute. Includes collections of articles on cultivation, usage, and botany, maps, and business information.
Rice-Fish Culture in China
- An account of the methods by which freshwater fish farming can be integrated with padi rice growing.
- Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 11, 2015 at 5:45:08 UTC -