become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cereals/Corn
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Cereals: Corn
Pests and Diseases
Recreation: Food: Events: Vegetables: Corn
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Liliopsida: Poaceae: Zea
National Corn Growers Association
- Represents America's corn growers. Conducts scientific research, education and promotion of corn and its many uses. Areas of interest include: biotechnology, ethanol, trade, transportation, federal farm policy, and scientific research and business development.
- Information regarding corn growers in Colorado. Areas include Best Management Practices, environment and education.
- The combined educational event for the America Soybean Association and the National Corn Growers Association. Useful links to major corn industry sponsors.
Cooperative Federal-State Maize Breeding Project
- Detail of individual research programs at Iowa State University, and a collection of relevant links.
Feeding High Moisture Corn
- This explains how feeding cattle high moisture grain can minimize harvest, storage, and feed processing costs.
- Research information regarding growing corn in Illinois. Also has educational material for teachers and media.
Kingcorn.org - Purdue University
- Corn (maize) information for corn growers throughout North America.
- Information from Wikipedia on this crop, its physiology, genetics, origin, cultivation, pests, diseases and uses.
Maize (corn) Genome Database
- Developed at the University of Missouri to provide access to Maize-related genetic information
Michigan Agricultural Commodities, Inc.
- Michigan Agricultural Commodities trades and handles corn, soybeans, wheat, grain, vaculator services, oats, rye, barley, fertilizer, feed and futures.
- Provides information on growing corn in Missouri. Also provides information on ethanol production, scientific research and educational information.
- Factsheet on this crop, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
The Barbara McClintock Papers: Biographical Information
- Information on the scientist and the work she carried out investigating the origins of maize.
University of Wisconsin Corn Silage Breeding Program
- Information on corn silage analysis, breeding, and evaluation of germplasm available to the public and private sectors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, March 21, 2010 9:02:45 PM EDT -