become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cereals/Barley
Pests and Diseases
Science: Biology: Flora and Fauna: Plantae: Magnoliophyta: Liliopsida: Poaceae: Hordeum
Alberta Barley Commission
- Enables Alberta, Canada farmers to invest in positive initiatives that promote the barley industry.
Barley French National Collection
- Scientists from INRA (French national agronomic research institute) and breeders from French seed companies have collected some barley accessions representatives of French cultivar.
Barley Genetics Newsletter
- Informal reports to further the exchange of ideas and information between research workers.
- A paper and online newsletter for informal communication between researchers on barley.
Barley: Post-harvest Operations
- Provides information on pre-harvest operations, harvesting, transport, threshing, drying, cleaning and storage. [PDF]
- Provides information on the Oregon State University breeding program, Oregon Wolfe barleys, the barley genome project and other barley-related resources.
The Scottish Barley Variety Database
- A database of British Barley Varieties.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 11:26:43 UTC -