become an editor
the entire directory
only in Field_Crops/Cereals
Open Directory - Science: Agriculture: Field Crops: Cereals
Pests and Diseases
Business: Food and Related Products: Grains and Legumes
Science: Biology: Genetics: Eukaryotic: Plant: Monocots
Science: Technology: Food Science: Cereals
Alternative Wheat Cereals as Food Grains
- Information on Einkorn, Emmer, Spelt, Kamut, and Triticale.
- Factsheet on this grain crop with production practices and a life cycle similar to that of spring wheat or oats, its history, uses, varieties and cultivation.
Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo
- (CIMMYT) - Non profit organisation that researches sustainable development of wheat and maize farming.
Lost Crops of Africa: Volume I: Grains
- The online version of a book about the less-understood grains from Africa. It discusses African rice, finger millet, fonio, sorghum, and some other grains.
North Carolina Small Grains Production
- Information on small grains, variety selection and production topics.
The Rothamsted Research Association (RRA)
- Links arable crop farmers to research scientists and the latest information on pests and diseases, particularly in cereals. (RRA was formerly known as ARIA.)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:15:04 AM EDT -