the entire directory
only in Agriculture/Education
Science: Biology: Education
Science: Educational Resources
This category in other languages:
ACS Distance Education
- Offers a range of courses in general and sustainable agriculture, horticulture, environmental studies, and science. Courses can be studied world-wide through traditional print-based correspondence courses, online or via e-learning.
- Provides extensive information on the agricultural industry in India including agricultural products, technology used in agriculture, careers in agriculture and the industry scenario in India.
Agriculture in the Classroom
- Grassroots program coordinated by the United States Department of Agriculture, aiming to help students gain a greater awareness of the role of agriculture in the economy and society. Teacher resources, kids' zone.
- This interactive, multimedia, instructional resource provides an encyclopedia of agricultural information, a glossary of words, and pictures and video to assist students in the learning process.
Communicating for Agriculture Education Program (CAEP)
- Domestic and international education and exchange program, offering internship and apprenticeship opportunities throughout the world in the fields of agriculture, horticulture, enology (wine making), equine, agribusiness, citrus, apiary and turf management.
- Offers free information on the fundamentals and advances in crop farming. It also provides production guides, reviews and updates, and information on practical farming methods.
Electronic Digital Information Source (EDIS)
- University of Florida's official reference resource for more than 4,000 print and electronic publications approved by the University and the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS).
- Includes farm related information such as finance, management, and farm decision making under risk through education and research.
Garden With Insight
- Garden by simulation of weather, soil, and plant growth models, creating a simple e-garden.
Illinois Agriculture Education
- Links to agricultural organisations, educational programmes and career information.
Institute of Horticulture Technology
- Offers horticulture courses including a range of diplomas in greenhouse production. Located at Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India.
International Centre for Agricultural Education (CIEA)
- An international study centre for agricultural education. Details of seminars for teaching in agricultural universities, colleges and vocational schools. Berne.
Library of Crop Technology Lesson Modules
- A collection of online lessons teaching a number of agricultural management, breeding, and technical topics.
- Fun and educational site about cows and milk with facts, games, recipes, contests and merchandise.
National Ag Risk Education Library
- Designed to assist agricultural professionals to access information and resources concerning risk management topics.
- A bimonthly fact sheet on biological weed and pest control, and soil and water management research programs, at the USDA-ARS Northern Plains Agricultural Research Laboratory in Sidney, MT.
- Information from Kew Garden on the uses, history and culture of plants in South Asia, and their effect on people everywhere.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 23, 2015 at 2:45:06 UTC -